What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Why hire us to buy/ sell your home?
One of the crucial questions you may ask is why choose us over all the other agents that exist? Don't realtors use the same approach to getting a home sold?
This is in fact the most important and relevant questions you as a client may ask. Statistically there are about 10,000 realtors in the area but only about 20,000 homes that sell each year. So in thinking about selecting the right agent for you, there are three major parts:
1-Track record: Past performance- past performance is indicative of future results. If you can perform in a market like the one in 2009 then the notion is that you can perform in any market.
- Get a complete list of homes they have sold specifically in 2008-2009. How many listings did they sell even in a “tough” market?
- How long does each listing actually take to sell? What percentage of the time did you actually get the buyer or sold to another buyer from an agent in the MLS system.
- See references, you can make sure to review them and feel free to contact people that have worked with us.
2-Exposure and Marketing: The more people that come to your house that are potential buyers, means getting a better offer on your asking price and having a greater chance of getting your home sold.
- Do you have a solid marketing campaign?
- Exposure: will your home be in up to 38 websites: video tours, virtual tours, blogs, video walk through of your home?
3- The Realtor-
- Who I am as a realtor, my negotiating strategies to prepare your house for sale. A good realtor must have a great team because there are multiple parties involved in the sale of a home.
- Cost effective methods of prepping your home so that it sells. Do I qualify as having the right negotiation skills to prevent money loss and increase money gain during this crucial part of the transaction? Someone with experience will do just that, so please inquire about me. An agent that has good experience shows good results in their track records.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here